Star Roamer

Tanya Zekovitch
My dad built this radio way before I was born, and I wanted to try and get it working again.
How would I go about getting parts? Any idea where I could get a complete kit?
The assembly manual says 1962. Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Re: Star Roamer

delta_amt
Hi Tanya. It's been 4 months since you posted, just wondering if you've had any luck in your search?

Regards,
PM

Re: Star Roamer

James A Singer
I use to work for Knight Kit in Maywood Park, Illinois in 1966-1967 and the Star Roamer is one of the most sold kits we had.  There are part out there.  I have two of them, both work.  Also have a couple of the electrolytic capacitors.  Not sure what else is in the boxes.  Complete manual with schematic and some other things.  Most components are off the shelf.  Knight used the same knobs on a lot of products and eBay should have them for sale.  Let me know if i can help.  jsinger@jas-technologies.com